Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspirational Wedding: Fit for a Queen

princess wedding

When we came across this This ROYAL photo shoot from Green Wedding Shoes we knew it would be a fabulous one to share with our readers. It is full of  stunning photos by Elizabeth Messina and  Merryl Brown Events. Every detail was so well thought out, and as I looked at image after image it got me thinking about something my father always said,
~"There is a princess inside of every young woman, it is her job first to act like one, and the job of the man she chooses to love to treat her accordingly!"~ Now that I have children of my own I truly believe in that simple thought. After looking at this romantic photo-shoot I find that it inspires me to help each of my children, as well as the brides I work with,  find their "inner princess" and let her shine!   enjoy~

claire pettibone dress
Claire pettibone wedding dress
royal wedding fashion
royal affair plates
groom with crown
long wedding veil
claire pettibone wedding dress
claire pettibone wedding dress
white flowers bouquet
glamourous wedding ideas
gold wedding cake
gold wedding cake
long wedding veil

Vendors
Photography: Elizabeth Messina //  Event Planner: Merryl Brown Events //  Invitations: Lazaro Press and Design //  Floral: Camilla Svensson Burns Couture Floral and Event Design //  Dress: Claire Pettibone //  Tuxedo: King Tux //  Hair: Dadiana Salon //  Makeup: Tomiko Taft //  Linens: Classic Party Rentals, Santa Barbara  //  Tableware: Small Masterpiece //  Cake: The Cakery //  Jewelry: private collection

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I have been looking for a place for Party Rentals Long Island to try and help with my wedding in May.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!