Friday, November 4, 2011

Wedding Trend Alert: Hand Painted Cakes



I have been in the wedding industry for many years, and yet I am always surprised at the vast amounts of creativity out there in the galaxy that is the wedding world! When I start to see certain trends popping up on all of the industry media fronts... Bridal Magazines, Wedding Blogs, Pintrest, Stumbleupon, etc... I feel those "trend butterflies" begin fluttering in my stomach, and know that I must pass a long a few of my favorites to our readers. 

Wedding cakes are no exception. Trends come and go, but this one makes my heart beat a little faster.... Hand Painted Wedding Cakes.... be still my heart. Hand Painted Cakes is not a new idea, but there are several artist in the industry that are taking it to a new level. There is no denying the amount of talent that is takes to paint directly onto a cake. The following cakes made us swoon, and I know you will love them to!
By: Maggie Austin
By: SugarSugar Wedding Cakes
By: SugarSugar Wedding Cakes
Painted Cakes (3)
Nevie Pie Cakes | The Cake Parlour

Source Unknown
Painted Cakes (4)
Nevie Pie Cakes |The Cake Parlour

Painted Cakes (2)
By: Bobbette & Belle

Painted Cakes (8)
by: Maggie Austin

Painted Cakes (6)
Sacred Sweets

Painted Cakes (10)
by: cakeoccasions.com

Painted Cakes (1)
By: My Sweet & Saucy

SO many wonderful creations and inspirational ideas for a cake of your very own!
Send us a picture of YOUR Cake, or cakes that you inspired by. We would love to see what are readers are drooling over~


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful... if I could do my wedding over, it would include that gorgeous bird painted cake. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 07, 2012

    wow, amazing cakes ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!