Monday, January 4, 2010

Nicole+Colton Wedding-Part 2




This was such a fun ceremony that I wanted to share more of the highlights.....




These stunning, and oh so fun bridesmaids , jazzed up their processional with "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."






This had to be one of the most breathtaking ceremony locations I have ever coordinated! Here they were, out on their own little island surrounded by the reflection of the water on all sides. Absolutely gorgeous!! Laurie Terry Photography captured it all so well....






I'm with Laurie Terry ....the Groomsman's huddle had to be one of the funniest moments I've ever witnessed at a ceremony.....all of the wedding guests were rolling with laughter!
The wedding party were sporting their sunglasses immediately following the ceremony



Colton with Bridesmaids




Nicole with Bridesmaids


The Beautiful Floral was provided by Olga Goddards Plant and Floral Design, She recently told me that Nicole and Colton's wedding floral will be featured in the January issue of "Get Married" magazine. Congratulations Olga, that is wonderful!









This 4 layer cake was perfectly coordinated with the wedding colors. Also designed and created by
Bridal Cakes by Yvonne.



Will they smash or not?




He does!!


And she does!!!


Nicole's sorority sisters paid special tribute to her by singing "Will you remember me'




Nicole and Colton's First Dance



Nicole and Colton, just as you feel it is an honor to serve our country, I, also, have felt it an honor to serve you!



A wedding is beautiful because of the love between two people...



All my best, Laura


14 comments:

  1. Laura, I absolutely agree with you. This wedding was amazingly beautiful. I am so thankful to all of you: Nicole, Colton, you & Laurie for all of the dedicated work, love, laughter, great images and setting you all did. Laurie was so helpful with the images when I got a chance to submit them. All of this things together gave the opportunity to be futured in the national magazine. Thank you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, this wedding looked amazing! You really are good! Thanks for everything you did to make my day awesome! I loved every second of it! I sent Miriam Holmes with Remeber Me Photography over to Villa Gardens to give you guys pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!